Roswell Area 53 Wake Tower
The Area 53 tower allows more people than ever to equip their boats with a wake tower to immediately improve your experience on and behind your boat.
Featuring a new design concept, the Area 53 can be installed to fold forward or backward. At nearly half the weight of the Cam RT, folding the tower is a breeze. Fixed board rack mounts fit standard Roswell racks, and more Roswell accessories can be clamped to the 2.375″ main tubes. With a brand new low-profile, satin finish, the clear anodized billet mounts allow for top or side mount installations. 316 stainless steel ball joints allow the feet to conform to nearly any boat’s hull when mounting the tower. The Area 53 Wake Towers feature full stainless steel hardware throughout, high-quality quality proven marine friendly finishes, a bimini option, and are supplied with wiring pull cables. The Area 53 Wake Tower can give you what you need to have fun on the water for years and years.
- Super lightweight design
- Easy to build & fold (fold forward or backward)
- Top mount or side mount
- Pull strings for routing audio/12V wiring
- Additional accessories can be added by using Roswell’s universal clamps
- Designed to work with Area 53 Bimini
- Adjustable center section with mounting tab for Roswell's Anchor Light
- Built-in mounting blocks for fixed board racks
- Universal fit: Mounting width 76” to 102”
- Mounting Hardware: 316 stainless steel
- Tower Tubing Size: 2.375 in / 6.03 cm
- Center Section Tubing Size: 3 in / 7.62 cm
- Tower Width: 76 – 102 in / 193.04 – 259.08 cm
- Tower Materials: T5 6061 aluminum, SCHED 40
Deliveries of large, bulky or heavy orders will be subject to delivery charges. We will contact you prior to dispatching with additional fees if applicable. You may elect to cancel your order and be refunded in full if you choose not to proceed.