FAE Single Design
With a Fresh Air Exhaust (FAE), exhaust fumes are pushed down into the propeller wash where they are safely moved away from the boat. It also greatly reduces the engine noise, allowing for easier communication and enhanced audio!
Protect your family and friends, while enjoying the benefits of breathing fresh air!
The FAE Single Design is available for all inboard boats with a single exhaust outlet.
For more information visit our Fresh Air Exhaust page.
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide by 90%
- Reduces engine noise by 50%
- Easy install, no major modifications are required and can be removed at anytime.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- Blended welds - polished to blend the weld for a smooth finish. This only applies to the outer, most visible edges of the elbows and do not hide the weld of the down pipe.
- Exhaust flapper - act as a one-way valve, to let exhaust gases out of the engine/exhaust system into the water. They're vital because they also prevent water from back-flowing into the exhaust and ultimately the engine, where it can cause hydraulic lock and possible catastrophic failure.
- Delivery included.
- Made to order.
All Fresh Air Exhausts are made to order due to variations between manufacturers, models and options you may have on your boat.
We will contact you to obtain images, measurements and your preferred mounting options prior to finalising your order.