Faria GPS Speedometer
The Faria GPS Speedometer is a drop in replacement for your current speedometer, to match your existing instrument dash.
GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The Faria GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. You can be sure that the Faria GPS Speedometer is giving you the most accurate GPS information available on the market today.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
Available in Chesapeake White SS or Chesapeake Black SS.
- No external GPS antenna required.
- Premium LED back-lit dials.
- Ultra fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from hot start.
- Speed accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Digital stepper motor driven pointer
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that fail over time
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just don't work
- Custom OEM styles and ranges available